Cindy has been in real estate since 2000. She began her career at Sheridan Solomon and Associates and has remained with the company since then. She has received her Brokers license and is working as an Associates Broker with Sheridan Solomon and Associates. She also holds a Broker’s license in Arizona, Missouri, Oregon and Pennsylvania. She continues to take over 100 hours of continuing education every 2-4 years to stay up on real estate laws and marketing and to keep all her license active.
Cindy was born in Louisville KY and moved to Macon over 34 years ago. She has 2 daughters, Jessica and Brittany Pate. She also has 3 grandchildren that call her Nonnie and constantly makes her smile. After being best friends for over 30 years she married her husband, Pete Peschau.
Cindy has served on many boards with Middle Georgia board of Realtors. She holds a Life Member, Million Dollar Club, E-pro Specialist, Land Specialist and an Accredited Buyers Representative. She has volunteered for Make a Wish as a wish granter and Trustee, Industrial Children’s Home. She is owner of Magnolia Lace Boutique.
- Life Member Million Dollar Club
- Associates Broker
- Broker, Arizona, Missouri, Oregon, Pennsylvania
- Accredited Buyers Representative
- E-Pro Specialist
- Land Specialist
- Past Director, Middle Georgia Association of Realtors
- Past member, Realtors Political Action Committee (RPAC)
- Past Member, Strategic Planning Committee
- Volunteer Make a wish (wish granter)
- Trustee, Industrial Children’s Home
- Owner, Magnolia Lace Boutique