While there is plenty of information on how to sell your home, we believe in our established name, network and expertise to get your home sold.
Find your trusted partner in selling your home through our knowledgeable, personal Realtor Associates, who are top producers in the local market.
With all of our listed homes, we deploy a comprehensive marketing strategy that takes advantage of the latest strategic resources and technology. We set out to market your listings to as many people as possible. We are proud to be the online marketing leader for real estate in Central Georgia by taking advantage of all outlets of social media (such as Facebook, Instagram and YouTube), utilizing SEO Search Engine Optimization, syndicating our listings to top real estate sites like Realtor.com and fully employing the Middle Georgia Multiple Listing Service (MidGA MLS) to broadcast your listing to hundreds of participating agents.
Here’s what to expect in our one-stop, professional and personal Seller Services:
- Prepare a preliminary Competitive Market Analysis (CMA) for the property.
- Inspect the property, general area, and revise the CMA as necessary.
- Develop a pricing strategy.
- Develop a marketing strategy.
- Identify ways to make the property more attractive to Buyers.
- Place property in the Macon Multiple Listing Service.
- Implement overall Marketing Plan to begin exposing the property to the buying public and Broker community.
- Follow up with the customer to inform them of market activity and feedback from Brokers.
- Present all offers in a timely manner.
- Inform relocation company of activity as required and/or necessary.
- Negotiate an acceptable offer, which limits the risks to the customer.
- Coordinate the satisfaction of all contingencies and subsequent removal from the Purchase and Sale Agreement.
- Coordinate the date, time, and place of the closing.
- Attend the closing and review documents as necessary.
- Follow up with the customer to assure all aspects of the sale were satisfactory.