“Everyone has information; what you need is expertise.”
–Steve Solmon, Broker/President
Needing to sell a property? We can help!
Our marketing strategy for Middle Georgia real estate is second to none. We take advantage of the latest strategic real estate marketing strategies and technology to market your listings to as many people and sites that we can. We’re your internet marketing leader for real estate in Middle Georgia.
With REALTOR.com®Enhanced Listing package we can post four times more photos, very detailed property description, Open House information, video, headlines, and more than brokerages who don’t participate.
SEO Search Engine Optimization to our site has us high in the Search Engine rankings, which means more visitors to the website.
MidGA MLS Our participation in the Middle Georiga Multiple Listing Service (formerly Macon MLS) broadcasts your listing out to hundreds of participating agents who may also show or sell your listing.
And more. We syndicate our listings to the top real estate sites on the web to get the most exposure for you. Plus, we have several other TOP SECRET strategies that set us apart here in Middle Georgia. Trust us with your listing.
- After contacting the customer, prepare a preliminary Competitive Market Analysis (CMA) for the property.
- Make an appointment to inspect the property, general area, and revise the CMA as necessary.
- Develop a pricing strategy.
- Develop a marketing strategy.
- Identify ways to make the property more attractive to Buyers.
- Place property in the Macon Multiple Listing Service.
- Implement overall Marketing Plan to begin exposing the property to the buying public and Broker community.
- Follow up with the customer to inform them of market activity and feedback from Brokers.
- Present all offers in a timely manner.
- Inform relocation company of activity as required and/or necessary.
- Negotiate an acceptable offer, which limits the risks to the customer.
- Coordinate the satisfaction of all contingencies and subsequent removal from the Purchase and Sale Agreement.
- Coordinate the date, time, and place of the closing.
- Attend the closing and review documents as necessary.
- Follow up with the customer to assure all aspects of the sale were satisfactory.